1. Term of service is one week unless you are selected on a case that will not be completed within one week. You must remain on jury service until the case is completed.
2. Casual clothing is permitted, but no shorts, tank tops, mesh shirts, halter tops or similar clothing.
3. You may bring reading material or "handcrafts" (except scissors, knitting or crochet needles) to enjoy while you are waiting.
4. If you have a situation that will interfere with you serving as juror, call the jury clerk (424-1355) for a scheduled interview with the Macon County Jury Commission otherwise, report for jury duty as indicated on the summons.
5. The Decatur City Parking Lot has free juror parking. Use the entrance on Franklin Street. Enter lot, immediately turn right, go to the last aisle, park at meters on either side of the aisle. Do not pay meter. Please see the map in the Information Desk section. Detach your juror card (that was mailed to you) and place in your front window.
6. Entrance to the courthouse is on the West side only (from Water Street). Please see the map in the Information Desk section.